Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hello from Miss Jago



Kia Ora, Guten Tag and Hello!
My name is Taryn Jago. I am a first year student from the University of Auckland; I am placed at the Epsom Campus. This is my first year working on my degree in Primary teacher education. I also completed a certificate of Education, last year through Foundation Education which is run by the University of Auckland, Epsom campus as well. I thoroughly enjoyed doing the certificate and it has helped me hugely in my journey to become a primary teacher.

My primary years were mostly pleasant with some inspiring teachers, who are still in my life today. I am very excited to being part of room 12 over  5 weeks as I learn and grow as a future teacher. Both my grandmother and mother are teachers and I have always known I wanted to work in a classroom, this idea has only become stronger as I got older, with me enjoying all the time I spent helping within a classroom. I believe that every student has unlimited potential and can be incredible in their own right. My main hobbies and subjects I enjoy most are English, history and art.

I am enthusiastic about getting to know all the children in room 12 and helping them grow as learning students. 
Kind Regards, Miss Jago 

No comments:

Post a Comment